Those opposed to K-6th grade children wearing masks should attend the Genesee County Health Department public meeting August 18th at 1:30pm. The location is 1101 Beach Street in Flint at the Genesee County Administration Building on the third floor in the Harris Auditorium.
Questions parents are encouraged to ask are:
- What data do you have that show a mask even works or for how long they are effective?
- What data can you supply us that shows how dangerous this is for our kids?
- What percentage of kids do you expect to die from the new variant?
- What data do you have that show the long term effects of the vaccine?
- Are you certain it won’t cause cancer?
- Are you certain it won’t decrease fertility rates?
- Is it fully approved or still only for emergency use?
- How long is the vaccine even effective for?
- Do they need the vaccine if they already have antibodies?
- Can parents hold you personally responsible if they have injury from mask wearing or vaccine?
Public comments can be provided at this meeting in person, via email or phone. Comments can be sent by email to email@example.com.
In order to speak by phone, sign up no later than August 16th at 5pm and follow these steps:
- Call 810-257-3023
- Provide your name and number
- Each participant will be called to join the meeting to speak
- The speaker will have two minutes and be disconnected after.
- Emailed comments will be read after phone calls.
To view the agenda, click here: https://www.gchd.us/about-us/board-of-health/
More information, including a zoom link to the meeting: https://www.gchd.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/NOTICE-OF-PUBLIC-MEETING_8-18-21-002.pdf
Facebook event to protest the mandate: https://www.facebook.com/events/972746183572557/